Saturday, April 26, 2003

Kansas' other prodigy



I'm very excited to see Cursive and The Appleseed Cast tomorrow night. The Appleseed Cast, like The Casket Lottery, is another one of those rock groups that emerged from the state of Kansas, which further contributes to a standing theory between Gabe and I that people in Kansas know how to make music.

Today I'm just sort of hanging around and doing homework. I decided it was time to change the pace a bit and maybe blog a little, so here I am. Oh yes, I'm also trying to put together a mix CD for my friend Alex, who recently has gotten into mix CD's like gangbusters. So far I've decided upon the first two tracks:

  • 2+2=5 ~ Radiohead

  • Chain ~ The Fire Theft


Of course, I'm going to have to put something from The Casket Lottery and Small Brown Bike on the mix CD...it's a giddy anticipation of mine. I'll probably also put something from Beck on it.

Enjoy your Saturday ladies and gents!

-Brock

No comments: