Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Refuel



That was my little something that I planned on posting. I guess I just let it slip my mind yesterday when I got wrapped up in watching the Back to the Future DVDs. I think I only have two more posts or so on that trip diary, so that’s all well and good.

Yesterday was pretty interesting. Like I said, I got involved with the Back to the Future movies sometime around 1:00 and I ended up spending the rest of my free time reading that screenwriting book. It’s a good book, and I’m about halfway through it now. I had a couple of ideas and thoughts for movies that I want to eventually make. Reading that book has helped me to sort many of those ideas out and make them “presentable”.
After that, I went over to Marco’s place and watched a movie called The Tao of Steve. Although I wouldn’t say it was a resounding masterpiece, it was viewable. Then, preceding that viewing, we went in search of gas. If you turn on CNN you can hear about our great tragedies, such as a loss of gas. Marco and I managed to find gas however at a small QT station right by his apartment and my house. As soon as we found it we called up his co-workers and got them to drive over and refuel their cars as well.

That’d be great if Year of the Rabbit didn’t have any gas and they got stuck here in Phoenix. “Hey dudes, sorry you’re stuck. But hey! At least you can play songs for us until the gas lines get fixed!”

No comments: