Wednesday, September 03, 2003

The lesser known Radiohead



So, they played "Follow Me Around" in Seattle last Sunday. So far, that's...

Creep, Bulletproof, Big Ideas, The Bends, Nice Dream and Subterranean Homesick Alien.

Still no Bishop's Robes (although I've read that they've been teasing it like crazy) and still no Big Boots. They haven't been playing Optimistic or The Tourist lately either.

Oh me oh my...

Hey what's the deal with Zwan's rumored new bass player? Some guy from a band called Urge Overkill, (I guess that means Corgan threw in the towel on girl base players). While I'm at it, what's the deal with Rolling Stone's new 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time? It's cool that they put Johnny Greenwood and Ed O'Brien on the list, but it's unforgivable that J. Mascis isn't even on the list. And then it just becomes an industry of... cool.

A Gabe post...sweet. I'd love to hear about your trip...well, I've heard about it, but if you decide to put it in blog form then I'd read about it.

No comments: