Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Despite the fact that this post is new, you'll feel ripped off after reading it

I listened to Looses Control in Gabe’s car tonight, and I liked it at first glance. Of course, I can’t pass judgment until I pick it up and carefully dissect it myself, but it sounds good. Sort of like a whole rock anthem to loosing control…
I think I’m also going to try and look into Grandaddy’s album, Sumday. I didn’t hear too much of their stuff in the past, but I saw them perform on an old Conan (on Comedy Central) the other day and I really liked it. Mellow but catchy… Ah yes, and I also have Kid Koala’s new dealy reserved, and I need to pick it up. I hope that’s good; it seemed unique when I heard samples of it.

Sadly, that’s all I can say for today. You know life has toned down a notch when I’m posting my laundry list of “albums to purchase”.
Check out the wire though (click the link on your right -->) because Todd Bell posted a cool interview from another website. It really gives you the mentality of their band and how they work.

No comments: