Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Movie Magic

Ouch. "Big Miss" is probably too harsh. This may be noteworthy - the screenwriter of Big Fish was also the screenwriter for both Charlie's Angels films.

Edward Scissorhands may be my favorite Tim Burton movie, but he may change that with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Oh yeah, can't wait for that one. Johnny Depp is slated to play Willy Wonka. I didn't know what to think about that at first, but after seeing him in Pirates, I'm excited to see him do it. Gene Wilder will probably be the best Wonka ever, though.

You can catch the teaser trailer to M. Night's The Village at Yahoo Movies. Apparently it's supposed to be attached to Return of the King but it didn't play when I saw it. Brock, when you saw it a second time, did it play? It feels too much like Signs. I look forward to it though. Many movies to look forward to!!

No comments: