Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Things to do indeed

I’ve got a bit of a busy night ahead of me.

For starters, I’ve got to go down to my college and ensure them that I have financial aid for my classes. (Today was the payment date). Then, at 8:00, I’ve got to go to my other school and get my final math grade. For some reason, my math teacher thought it’d be a great idea to have all of his students meet in the classroom and collect their homework days after the class ended. I do want to get all of that back though; it’s not like picking that stuff up throws a monkey wrench into my plans.
Finally, I need to see if there’s a good slot or two for me to place a few more classes for next semester. I should have probably checked that out a week ago, but I was so busy with finals that I kind of neglected it. Oh well, everything’s relevant.

Today I worked on my ‘Best Albums of 2003’ list. I said that I would write that thing up during my winter break, and true to my word, here I am working on it merely 4 days after my last test. It’s going to be good, or at least I think so. There were definitely a number of good and not so good albums that came out in 2003. Hopefully, I can shed light on my favorites and ridicule some of my despised purchases.

And last but not least, I’m nearly done with my mix. It’s got plenty of good songs on it, but I’m having a hard time deciding the last few songs. I think I’m going to definitely use a ‘Sweep the Leg Johnny’ song as the mix’s closer, but the last few songs before that are up in the air.

Here’s looking forward to Rancid tomorrow night, and ‘Return of the King’ as well.

No comments: