Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I Lived

Yes sir, Brock and I had a grand ol' time at the Phoenix Film Festival. As he mentioned, I was a volunteer, which meant I spent most of my time working. It was a great experience, however. We got to "rub elbows" with film makers and celebrities, the likes of Dylan Baker, Rick Schroder and Toni Kalem. I had to check IDs at an after party and someone asked me to keep an eye out for Toni. She was in Private Benjamin and wrote and directed A Slipping Down Life. It starred Guy Pearce, but Brock and I didn't get to see that movie, unfortunately. I completely agree with Brock on his mini-reviews, but I didn't get to see The Falls.

The one movie Brock and I had to painstakingly endure, was I Died. I can't believe some of these movies are on IMDB. Just not done well at all.

No comments: