Thursday, May 06, 2004

Into the White

I hope you all enjoyed a good laugh at my “fesitval” miss spelling. I guess that one slipped by my sight. It stays up until tonight as a shame example for a vapid ass like myself.

Speaking of which…

I hope the first Coachella write up wasn’t too much. Believe me, there’s plenty more I could have told you about, but I stuck with the highlights in case there was something Gabe wanted to mention. I’d tell you when to expect the second day’s write up but I’ve been known to phase out due dates. Probably tomorrow, that’s all I’ll say.

These were the set lists for the respective key players on Saturday by the way:

Pixies Bone Machine/U-Mass/Isla De Encanta/Wave of Mutilation/Brocken Face/Cactus/Caribou/No. 13 Baby/Gouge Away/Tame/Monkey Gone To Heaven/Debaser/Velouria/Hey/Gigantic/Nimrod's Son/Here Comes Your Man/Vamos/In Heaven - Where Is My Mind/Into The White

Radiohead Intro - Where Bluebirds Fly/There There/2+2=5/Lucky/Myxomatosis/My Iron Lung/Exit Music (for a film)/The Gloaming/Karma Police/Sail to the Moon/I Might Be Wrong/Sit Down. Stand Up./No Surprises/The National Anthem/Paranoid Android/Idioteque/Street Spirit (fade out)

Encore: You and Whose Army?/Planet Telex/Creep/Everything in its Right Place

No comments: