Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I picked up the above two DVDs yesterday. Actually, I went to get Spider-Man 2 and happened across Hero. I didn't know it came out as well. I already have the Asian version, but none of the special features are in English or subtitled. I can't wait to see them again.

I haven't had the chance to pick up Owen's new album yet, perhaps I will this Saturday, when he performs at The Modified. That's right, if you live in Phoenix and I know you...I expect to see you there.

2 comments:

Brock said...

Gah! Wow, Spidey 2 already, huh? Coolness. Have you watched any of the special features yet? Is there anything good?

Hero too! Dzzz-ang. I'm really curious about what they're saying in a lot of those special features.

Gabe said...

I have not watched anything off of those DVDs yet.