Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Random 1

Man oh man, I just finished the write-up for the last character. It's sitting here, all formatted and ready to be posted, lying in wait in the Eyes Like Static storehouse. I'm gonna let it sit for a few hours though, just so I can come back later and look it over one last time. I catch more mistakes and tend to disagree with my own words if I wait long enough. Anyway, since that's all done I don't really feel like making a long post. I'll just note some things:

So I've been sick for the last few days. I can't even believe it, I feel like it's been one cold right after another. I think I'm finally getting better, but it took long enough. I've enjoyed reading Josh and Jeremy's posts in the meantime. I've also been listening to that new Ted Leo album, which I finally purchased. It's good, really good.

Oh yes, we'll be making some new movies soon. Very soon, I'd expect. Don't worry Gabe! We'll get on it, right away. I think we should get to work on Matt's music video ASAP though. Yes, we have our first actual client, although we're giving him a music video for free (way to go Gabe! (just kidding)). We'll see how that turns out. And hey, we've got the next film challenge to look forward to. And maybe a few other things. Soon enough, I want to put together a reel of the best parts of our combined footage. We can use it to sell ourselves to prospective buyers (sell our talent that is).

3 comments:

Brock said...

By the way, The Red Baron and The Duke of Gustav is me. I was bored.

Joshua Provost said...

Oh, you shoudln't have given it away. It was getting fun. They cast an ominous, Darth-like shadow on the blog.

Parker Brown said...

I may have given away the fun, but now i'm going on a comment spree with Parker's account. That'll be the last time he forgets to log out.