Tuesday, March 22, 2005

We'll be appearing on Inside the Actor's Studio next week

This morning Josh, Angie, Gabe and myself went to shoot our interview for the Phoenix Film Project’s Screen Wars.

I’m not sure if I can even say anything about it. They made us sign this whole disclaimer and asked us not to talk to the press. I didn’t ask if I could blog about it. Whatever. I’ll just give you the low-down on our interview: It was weird. Very weird. I’m not sure if we were any good, (and I darkly suspect that I was very bad) but I’ll have to wait and find out. The whole thing is just a blur now that I’m home.
I’m sure the show is going to be great however. I’m very excited to see the films and interviews involved. Everyone at the interview kept telling us how much he or she liked Intense Math, but we just kind of shrugged it off. I hope they didn’t think we came off as too aloof. I’m sure they understood we were more bowled over by the whole experience then anything.

-Brock

1 comment:

Joshua Provost said...

Very strange, indeed. Perhaps the interviewing is a skill like any other, and we'll get better with each attempt? I hope we get a second chance? Actually, I think the questions could have used some work. It would have been nice if they just got us talking about the film and making the film, because the "budget" stuff is lame, anyway.