Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Report

Sorry it's been quiet around these parts lately. I haven't felt terribly interested in posting. Kudos to Gabe for all his MP3 posts. I look forward to them every week. They've kept this place alive.
Not much to report...finished a new short screenplay entitled His Big Night (maybe I'll put it up soon)...might have a part in it for Gabe, possibly Mr. Summers and a few others (if they're interested)...dunno yet. It's actually act II of a three act film. Gotta see how the planning stages turn out before I plan on filming it. I'm also gearing up to revise Wildlifeless for the 35mm contest. Unless someone wants to pair up with me to write something for that thing, I'll submit my revised edition.
The shoot for The Straight Man was great by the way. Easily one of our best films. It also has some of Josh's finest cinematography, and I truly feel that the rest of us helping on the film made the whole thing go smoothly. I won't say much about it though because it's under wraps right now. Anyway, keep your eye out for that.

Cya,

-Brock

4 comments:

Gabe said...

Glad to do the "Song of the Week" segment. I'll take requests. If you know I have something you don't, let me know.
Pair up to write something new? Are there any guidelines for the 35mm contest?

Brock said...

I requested something in your mates of state post...

I dunno any specific guidelines save for the obvious one that only students can work on the actual production of the film. I don't think there are any guidelines for the script, save for the fact that it must be original. A co-writing credit on a 35mm piece would be impressive for anyone.

Joshua Provost said...

I should know that if I don't hear much from you a in a couple of days, you're probably head down writing something new. Very cool.

Brock said...

That's absolutely true. 9 times out of 10 I'm writing.