Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Snakes!!!


Snakes on a Plane! Yee-hawww! The title alone evokes visions of pure hilarity. You know, the only kind of hilarity there would be when you get a plane full of venomous snakes. How many snakes? A crate full!

I had to comment on this movie when I saw this post. Before that, I hadn’t even heard of it. Apparently there are some that question whether this movie will actually be serious, or some kind of spoof. It's become an Internet phenomenon. Check for yourself.

I, for one, can’t wait to see it. But, not until it’s on DVD. I anticipate it as the kind of movie that will bring forth many laughs, though, that not being the intent. Perhaps it’ll replace Anaconda as one of my favorite “comedies.”

2 comments:

Brock said...

I dunno...Anaconda is pretty bad. Snakes on a Plane has its work cut out for it. Seems to be off to a good start however.

Joshua Provost said...

That's pretty wild. For some reason I have been hearing about this movie for a while, maybe on a bulletin board or something. I always thought it was some indie band. For a band, I thought it was a cool name. Not so sure about it as a movie.