Saturday, March 08, 2003

Smart...s..uh..and Funny!



Yo! What’s up?

Not too much over here, I’m just getting revved up to see Love Liza.
Yep, Gabe and I finally found a show time here in Phoenix, and it’s playing at only one theater! Oh well, I’m just happy we finally get to see it. Apparently, the paper critics liked it enough to give it four stars, so hopefully we’ll see some good acting and a good story.
It’s only 2 more days until we see The Fire Theft!!!
This week I kind of strayed far from listening to whole albums as well, I was very involved in homework and writing up papers and assignments. However, I did listen to Braid’s Frame and Canvas more then once, and the same goes for Beck’s Midnight Vultures.

I’ll let you know how to the movie goes, if Philip Seymore Hoffman is smart, sexy and funny. See you later!

No comments: