Monday, April 07, 2003

Graffiti, guitars and games



It's stuff like this that makes me wish I had plenty of "free cash".

Mini Bosses was really cool, I liked it endlessly. The whole concept is fantastic, and as I stood there listening to them play, years upon years of childhood memories spent in front of the old' NES came flooding back.
The art walk was great too; we always see some interesting work.

So the movie I review and study will probably be either American Graffiti or A Clockwork Orange, that may depend upon what you think I should write about. I picked those two primarily because I've read plenty of material and thoughts on both of those films, and I think I grasp the various symbolisms behind the two well enough. Still, I'm stuck on which one to pick. Both films would give me a great paper, so I guess it really comes down to those two. Click on my e-mail if you'd like and tell me which film I should pick.

Aside from the usual, I'm quite sick. I'm amazed I was able to do much of anything today. I think I'll spend the rest of the day just lounging around...

No comments: