Tuesday, August 12, 2003

The Blogger Equivalent of Jimmy Hoffa



That would be me.

My humblest apologies Gabe, I seem to have neglected my San Francisco journal.
You see (dear readers) I’m currently entangled in a few things. For one, I start my new math class in two weeks, and so I’ve been brushing up on my math skills in order to compensate with this class. I know that math isn’t really a big deal (unless you plan on becoming a mathematician), but I absolutely have to pass this class in order to open up my film production classes. It’s like playing a crappy mini-boss in a video game just so you can go on to the better stages…
I’m going to try to have my next installments up soon. Hopefully, I might even have the next part up sometime tonight (It probably won’t be till later though).

I agree that we’re going to have to post straight through the week (Our goal, yes!). However, we did well last week; on some days we had more then one post up on the blog for each one of us.

So I saw Seabiscuit, and I actually liked it. I mean, I’ve seen better films this year, but it wasn’t as sappy and sentimental as I thought it would be.

I’ve also been listening to that Year of the Rabbit CD, and I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s the perfect companion to Failure’s “Fantastic Planet” and On’s “Shifting Skin”. I know a couple of people (Gabe and Alex included) who haven’t been fond of this new venture, but I think it pays off well. When listening to it I noticed that it's simply a blend of Ken Andrew’s two styles, the electronic pop of On and the space rock of Failure.
Of course, maybe I was just in the mood for it or something, but I think it’s pretty good.

No comments: