Monday, December 01, 2003

Fight!

I’m stuck writing the final installment in Act I for my screenplay. And so far it isn’t going too well. I’ve got some solid stuff down on paper, that’s for sure. But I’m generally having a hard time getting the entire scene figured out. Part of me wants it to be quick and off the cuff, while at the same time structured. (Sort of like the fight scenes in Minority Report) Yet another part of me is simply terrified of writing a horrible action sequence. My script isn’t action heavy, and I don’t want this sudden scene to be cheesy or outlandish. But it kind of needs to be off the hilt. Do you know what I mean?

I’ll figure it out, I’m sure. I just need to get in the right mindset.

I’ve also got two very important math tests coming up and I want to be prepared for them. I’ll do just fine with the math though. All of the homework and study in that class makes reviewing for these tests more of a precautionary act then a necessity.

Keep an eye out on the Wire today for Bob to post the rules for this year’s Mix Madness.

If I can get these last few pages pounded out, then I’ll put together a mix tape.

See ya!

No comments: