Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Loose Ends

I was reading down the blog and I noticed a post of Gabe's that I hadn't read before. It's about Rolling Stone's 500 greatest albums list.

How did Rolling Stone compile the list anyway? What media?

I dunno how they compiled the list. I'm sure the staff put it together though.
The 'media' comment was just me being my bitter old self. The media, such as Rolling Stone, has never been very good at determining the best of the best when it comes to works of art (like albums).

Sorry, I didn't notice that post dude. I wasn't ignoring it.

Also, that list of songs in The Ballad of John and Yorke is a mix tape of Radiohead and Beatles songs. I thought you'd notice that by the title and that little quote before the list, but now you know for sure.

So I put together a rough mixtape, and I don't know if I like it. Some of it works, some of it doesn't.

*sigh* So does that make this Mixer's Block?

No comments: