Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Gabe's Best Albums - 2003

Besides not having much time to write up reviews or an analysis for each album, I'm much too lazy. I'm not saying Brock has all the time in the world, but I think he's more motivated than me. This list may change if I realize I completely left one out. I had a hard enough time trying to remember all the albums I bought that came out this year. It was also difficult sorting them in order.

So, not only are the best albums for me of 2003, they were also the only albums I bought that came out in 2003. I bought other albums, but they were older ones.

1. Radiohead - Hail to the Thief
Just a great album with a couple songs that could actually bring me to tears.

2. The Fire Theft - S/T
Very close to being number one, very close.

3. Rocky Votolato - Suicide Medicine

4. The Casket Lottery - Possiblies and Maybes
Much listened to.

5. Small Brown Bike - The River Bed
RIP

6. Jeff Buckley - Live at Sin'e
Possibley could've been higher on the list but I've only had it a week.

7. Cursive - The Ugly Organ

8. Hey Mercedes - Loses Control
Love the guys, but the other albums were tough to beat.

No comments: