Tuesday, February 10, 2004

The Force will be with you, always

You know, I got really excited when I heard that they'd be touring before Coachella. Like most fans, I thought that they'd be playing all of the major cities in the U.S. before heading to Coachella. I haven't seen the actual dates they've laid down yet, but if most of them are in Canada then it looks like Coachella might be the better bet.

Crock indeed...

I have to mention this bit of news in my post today; Star Wars is finally coming to DVD. No, not the Prequels, they’ve been on DVD for a while. I mean, the original Star Wars films: Episode IV: A New Hope, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The films will hit American shelves September 21st this year. September is a long ways away, but at least the films will be released before the previous 2006-7-speculation date.

No comments: