Friday, March 19, 2004

Never Will Come For Us

I can’t even begin to say how expressively cool things are right now. As each day goes by we get closer and closer to Coachella and the Pixies. What’s even more exciting is that this morning Gabe picked up tickets to the Braid show in Anaheim California. It’s amazing, all of these great bands which I never thought I’d get a chance to see, like the Pixies and Braid, are reforming to play some shows for the fans who miss them and the fans who never got a chance to see them. Years from now when I’m swaying back and forth in my old hickory rocker while the grandkids rifle through my CDs, I’ll be able to say, “Yep, I saw that thar Braid back in Oh-Four. Back then we called that rock music.”

Also, I plan to put up a little bit of a review on the brand new Moon & Antarctica RE-release later today, just as soon as I write it.

No comments: