Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Spotless

I’d really like to film something with you Gabe. I’m just raring to go. In fact, I’ll let you in on a little something: I’ve wanted to do a series of fantasy music videos for quite some time. I’ve mentally composed a list of favorite songs that I’d want to make a video for, and I’ve even written down a few concepts here and there. Imagine us filming a video for the Foo Fighters’ Everlong in Castles and Coasters.
And we don’t have to destroy the videos once we’re done with them. My secret wish has always been to do a series of fantasy music videos, lock them away in a vault, and then come back years later as a well know director with permission by the bands to release the fantasy videos as ‘alternate music videos’ for their songs.

I’m also excited for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I’d like to check out the script.

No comments: