Friday, July 30, 2004

And the lesser known 451

A celebration indeed! We’ll have to plan something and think about what we want to say for the 500th post. I think we’re also about a year and a half old. We’ve definitely stayed committed to this blog, even when we thought that we had no readers.

To answer a question Gabe posted a few posts back, yes, I will be posting my short story here on the blog. I can’t be sure when I’ll do it, but it’ll be before the end if August. I finished writing it and now I’ve got to go through the tough work of rewriting and polishing it up.

I’m sorry to hear that Anchorman was less then great. You’ll have to post your thoughts on Damon and The Bourne Supremacy if you see it Gabe. I think you’ll agree with me on the camerawork, but we might be split on the criticism of Damon.

I need to get that Dear Your reissue. I purchased 24 Hour Revenge Therapy a while back and I’ve enjoyed it immensely since then. The song that this place is named after is “I Typed for Miles”, and I must say the song title alone denotes everything about a post on our blog.

No comments: