Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Miscellaneous

The Broncos and their #1 defense stifled the Raiders. It's a good day anytime the Raiders lose.

Jandek makes his first ever appearance.

I feel like I'm in the film industry with The Glove Box, starring in Brock's movie and filming i hate you when you're pregnant for Alex at The Modified. It's fun seeing him once or twice, but anymore than that... My wife hates that name for obvious reasons.

My wife and I bought a new stove. I'm excited. Now to see if I can properly blame the old stove for bad bakes.

We've been experiencing wonderful weather in Phoenix this week. It is for that reason I don't want to work.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

That Jandek thing is one of the most outstanding bits of news I've heard in awhile. There seems to be tons of photos and recordings out there to prove it.

This site had a recording for download but it looks like they've suspended it temporarily. Maybe they'll start back up at a later point in time.

Brock said...

Side note: I don't think Gabe has ever mentioned his baby on the blog. That being said, readers (other then Josh) should be able to pick up on why she hates IHYWYP's name.

Jeremy said...

Congratulations, Gabe!

Gabe said...

Thank you!