Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Winter...

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Not to be confused with Christmas. I do love the winter season, and miss scenes like the one above.

You've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation to the sequel of your life. - Pavement. Ever feel like that? Josh - no offense taken, ever. But the brief discussion of Pavement has got me listening to them lately, and that line is one of my favorites.

I had to at least pop-in here. I haven't posted much and Brock's been getting on me to post. Get off my back, Brock! Just kidding, bro. Hopefully I can join in on the "end of the year" lists. We'll see.

3 comments:

Brock said...

That's a nice picture. I keep looking at it.

Joshua Provost said...

Nice pic. I'll be there (in the general sense) in four days!

Pavement has some great lines. Good music, good lyrics. Just something got under my skin. I take it all back. :)

Jeremy said...

Josh is just bitter because of the Pumpkins. He can't let go after all these years.