Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Rebuilding

Went to Zia's last week and went through my list of stolen CDs to find any used copies. Found nineteen. Not bad. Not what I wanted to use my year-end bonus for, but at least I have something to get my CDs back with. I still have a long way to go. Once I've drained my used CD resources, I'll have to go new. Hopefully DeepDiscountCD will have a few.

How was my weekend? Not bad. We were supposed to go to Snowbowl but we chickened out because there was a good chance of storms up North. Our vehicles aren't equipped. Ends up that the storms are happening now. Oh, well, we're shooting for this weekend.

Watched the Broncos lose. It's what I expected really, but, c'mon! I think Peyton's a crybaby. I really hope the Patriots give it to them (Y'all can come over and watch it at my house).

3 comments:

Joshua Provost said...

Cool, Sunday at 2:30pm at Gabe's place.

You know, a lot of people nowadays would just be downloading MP3s of their lost albums. Or maybe burning new CDs because they have everything already "backed up" on their iPod. I'm with you, though, I must have the object in my hands. I must smell the ink and plastic. I must... stop.

Gabe said...

Yeah, Alex and Brock offered to burn the ones they had, but it's just not the same. I mean, I have all the cases already, but still...

Brock said...

I can totally understand that.