Sunday, May 29, 2005

Moral. Bank. Hole in Wall. Favors for favors. Fond, but not in love.

I was waltzing around looking at Criterion Collection DVD's the other day, and I stopped, mid-browsing to ask myself: Where is my Meeting People Is Easy Criterion DVD?

Where!?!

Possible features:

Disc 1

original film
original film with audio commentary by grant gee
original film with audio commentary by Radiohead
original film with audio commentary by panel of music critics from rolling stone, nme and other magazines


Disc 2

MINI FEATURES

"Hunting Bears", new grant gee documentary on the post-OK Computer atmosphere
series of radiohead music videos
series of web broadcasts held by the band during the kid a, amnesiac and hail to the thief sessions
interview with grant gee
special behind the scenes on editing meeting people...


I need to stop wishing for things I'll never get.

Also, since we've been arguing the merits of Voice Over, I thought I'd post this nice little feature on the criterion website about voice over in film

1 comment:

Joshua Provost said...

Has Criterion released any "music" films? If not, give it some time, it's a great film.

Cool link about V.O. I read the whole first article (wish I had time now for more).