Thursday, July 14, 2005

24 minutes of dissolves and wipes

I feel like I've created an uneditable film. Josh has been kind enough to help me edit The Subject, but even with his mad editing skills, it hasn't been easy. I don't feel especially bright when I look at some of the footage we shot...I guess I decided it would cut together just fine back when I was filming this thing. But it'll work out, if not because of the film then because of Josh's help. Anyway, this post is an outright appreciation of his efforts.

-Brock

2 comments:

Joshua Provost said...

It's all in the heat of the edit. I just watched it back again and it looks great. Give it a few days and come back to it... you'll love it!

Gabe said...

I'm sure it'll be great. It can't be as bad as the editing on Bandito's Way. Good thing it was redeemed by Josh's fine acting!