Thursday, December 01, 2005

Routine Sickness

I thought I'd post something, even if it's nothing. Not a whole lot going on. The job's a lot less busy now, which is good. Money's been tight, though, since Rebekah went part-time. So I've done some side jobs.

Right now everyone's sick. First it was Bekah. She's just getting over it. Then Zoe, and I think she's starting to get over it. I'm in the middle of it. I know Brock was sick recently. Are you over it, Brock? It's probably running the gamut in his family too.

Cartoon's are a pain to keep doing. So, I pretty much dropped that. Perhaps you'll see one now and again on special occasions.

4 comments:

Joshua Provost said...

I'd like to see a cartoon about being sick. Black and white with a splash of green.

Sorry to hear everyone's been sick. I don't think I'm allowed to be sick while traveling. It would get complicated.

Hey, Angie would like to request a recent picture of Zoe. We're missing everyone... but mostly Zoe. Slam!

Joshua Provost said...

Oh, and if money gets really tight, I feel compelled to share what I learned on Conan O'Brien last night: "Although you can adopt children, selling them is illegal."

Brock said...

Yeah, I'm over it.

I can't believe Zoe is sick. When I didn't come to hang out last week, I thought to myself, "you sly dog, at least you'll isolate it to yourself". And then everyone gets sick anyway. Suckage.

Gabe said...

Good to hear, Brock.
Ouch! Yeah, we'd mostly just miss Zoe too.
Dang! Selling Zoe was my backup plan!