Friday, March 14, 2003

Bleacher Seat Snub

Despite my incredible performance as a pontential red carpet attendee, I was snubbed out of a bleacher seat. Yes, I received the letter from the Academy yesterday. They received several thousand requests and I was not choosen. Well, there's always next year and the years after that. However, perhaps I can get in to the actual ceremony in the years to come! What!? Who!? How!? Brock is going to school to be a director. So, there's always that chance he gets nominateed for one of his future masterpiece movies. He couldn't forget about his partner in Blog, could he? No, of course not. In fact, this fall I will be taking an acting class. If all goes well, maybe I'll be in a movie someday, even in one of Brock's! And with my best actor nomination . . . OK, I'm just crazy now.

No comments: