Friday, March 28, 2003

Hello darkness



You want to talk a bout a crazy week, talk about my week. Well, to be honest it wasn’t so much crazy as it was busy. The first week back from spring beak is always a little hectic I suppose, but this week seemed to be abnormally difficult. Hopefully, next week will not be as bad. Still, I had a few good moments here and there. I saw the Graduate for the first time in my life, the film with Dustan Hoffman. I personally liked it a lot, and now I can understand a lot of the satirical references in the Simpson’s that pertain to this film, I.E. getting on the back of a bus, playing The Sound of Silence, etc…

So I think I’m going to just give you a run-down of the music I listened to this week, which, wasn’t a whole lot. Mostly I repeated Jets to Brazil’s “Orange Rhyming Dictionary” and Radiohead’s “Amnesiac”.

I’ll talk to you soon!

-Brock

No comments: