Thursday, March 20, 2003

Tall, pink and fuzzy



Once again, I put off watching The Joy Luck Club. To be perfectly honest, I'm in a good mood today, and I don't want to ruin that. So as a result, I'm abstaining from watching The Joy Luck Club. Why do I have to watch it? School project...it has nothing to do with personal interest. Maybe part of the reason why I'm not watching it is because I don't feel like doing work on Spring Break.

No prob on the tips Gabe! The nice Flag atmosphere might give you some help in writing the story. Sweet guitar! This reminds me folks, I still owe Gabe some money for that guitar. Payday comes soon, payday comes soon...
After I pay Gabe off I may go out to a guitar store and buy some other things, particularly an amp. However, I really really want to buy a guitar strap, particularly a pink fuzzy one. It'll be horrible looking, but that's why I'm buying it! Nah, common sense will probably hit me at the last moment and I'll buy a strap that isn't so...lively.

No comments: