Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Atmospheric



There's always somebody in the audience who's bouncing incessantly. I honestly don't know why they bounce to the music, and I don't think they know that they look like a blind-idiot reject for a cereal commercial, all I know is that the bouncer at this show just felt the need to stand next to me. Bob your head, tap your foot, do whatever you like bud, but stop bouncing...you're stepping on my toes.
Aside from our hyper-friend it was pretty cool; Appleseed is awesome live. I have a hard time trying to describe what they sounded like right then and there, so the only thing I can suggest is that they were "atmospheric".

Today I find out how I did on my big test (and my big paper) in cinema. I'm sure I crashed and burrrrned. Well, I dunno...we'll see. Also, I just finished a big paper for my writing class. I'm sure I screwed up royally on that one as well. See you.

-Brock

No comments: