Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Big Ideas



(I won't get any...)

First of all, I should mention that I didn't do as badly on my test and paper as I initially thought. In fact, I did rather well.
Now that we've gotten that little nugget out of the way I can begin to worry about my next English paper. Oh yes, I'm sure I crapped out on that one.

For cycloptic jocks like me, Eyes Like Static is the only way to go!The new X-Men movie is coming out this Friday, so come one, come all. I'm sure I'll see a few pictures of costumed fans on opening night. Already people have been trying to relate to me how I can comb my hair in order to get Wolverine's hair-do. Personally, I'm not interested in combing my hair like Wolverine's, but thanks for the knowledge.

Now that school is all done with for the day (and it was a long day at that) I'm spending a little time cleaning out my iPod. New iPod software is available (hurrah), but I'm updating mostly because I want to clean out all of the old songs from my library. For the longest time all I ever listened to was bootlegged Radiohead concerts. In fact, I must have nearly 20 Radiohead shows on my computer. After a while I got anal and began downloading different concerts because one show had a better sounding "Morning Bell" then the previous show, or this version of "Creep" has different lyrics than the album version. Of course there would be those rare instances in which I would download an entire show because it had a very rare performance song like "Big Ideas" or "Follow Me Around".
Well, I'm cleanin' it all out!

...

I'll probably burn the songs to some disks though...just because.

No comments: