Thursday, May 22, 2003

Dredg Fan Idiots



Damn it! This is my second post. Blogger ate my first one, which was kind of lengthy.

Dredg was very good. They played well and had a good sound. The sound at The Bash was the best I've heard there. Dredg must've had their own sound tech.

Sometimes I feel like an idiot fan magnet. What did Brock and I do to have the two most annoying fans in the building (maybe even ever) stand right next to us? Completely annoying. How? They were bouncing around, bumping into us, swinging fists in the air, air drumming and yelling/screaming an obnoxious "YEAAAHHH!" twice a song. How clueless can you be about how annoying you are? A third guy even joined them for a couple songs, doing the same crap! They all knew each other too! They must be part of some "Annoy the Hell Out of Everyone You Can" fan club.

No comments: