Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Wants, needs and desires



I would have popped in and said something, but I've sort of been leading a boring life this week. I'm trying to compile a list of the DVD's and Albums I currently want/need/desire.

I forgot that Dredg is tonight...that should be cool. I'm not crazy about Bash on Ash but it'll do. I think I must have gotten spoiled from hanging out at Modified last week.

Oh, and that mix CD I was working on got junked. I didn't like the track listing so I re-worked it. It's much better now.

  • 2+2=5 ~ Radiohead

  • Chain ~ The Fire Theft

  • If That's How It's Gotta Be ~ J. Mascis and the Fog

  • The Dream ~ Audio Learning Center

  • See You In Hell ~ Small Brown Bike

  • Burn ~ Year of the Rabbit

  • Happy V-Day ~ Reggie and the Full Effect

  • Of A Broken Heart ~ Zwan

  • Svefn g englar ~ Sigur Rós

  • Under Pressure ~ The Casket Lottery with Small Brown Bike

  • Seven Nation Army ~ The White Stripes

  • Cold Heart of Stone ~ Frank Black

  • Static ~ Beck

  • Hidden track Diamond Bollocks ~ Beck

  • Hidden Track 2 Rabbit in your Headlights ~ Thom York with DJ Shadow

No comments: