Sunday, May 18, 2003

Infinite Keys...?



As you probably noticed, we changed the format for the blog. A few days ago Gabe suggested the idea to me alongside the fact that a new format would allow us to post links where everyone could see them. As much as I liked our robot format, this is better. Now you can see our e-mail addresses off to the right side (feel free to say hullo) and the archives are now easily selected from the lower table. But aside from the ease given in finding our links it’s also much more professional looking…in my opinion at least. Good work on selecting the format Gabe!

Last night my friend Alex and I joined two other friends at Modified to see Pedro the Lion perform. It was quite a show, but to my chagrin they didn’t play any solo-acoustic songs. Nevertheless, they put on a good show. Neither Alex nor I have heard much of Pedro’s music, but that didn’t hinder the set any. Even more astounding was the fact that they played without their keyboardist. I guess their van broke down in Texas and they had to leave him behind with it while they hit Modified. It was all around enjoyable though. I think I’m going to have to check out their albums as well as the opening act, Ester Drang.

Well that seals the deal, see you later…

No comments: