Thursday, May 08, 2003

Pricey



Can you believe it? Small Brown Bike is next Wednesday...I'm already getting excited. It should be a good show, especially considering that the venue has changed to Modified. And of course, we've got some other good bands coming up: Dredge (I'm sure I spelt that wrong), Reggie and the Full Effect, and Pedro the Lion. I do know that we'll probably skip out on the Year of the Rabbit show. "Why Brock, why?!!?!?!" Well, for a number of reasons, one being the fact that the Rabbit will only be the opening act, and the other being that the actual show costs around 30 bucks. Pricey! I'll get my Ken Andrews fix though, just you wait...

How about the clips of that new Radiohead music video, There, There? I think it looks pretty neat. I love the grainy, stilted filming. It feels like a cheesy B-grade horror film, or even an outake reel from Army of Darkness. Thom York's facial expression when he peaks around the trees is priceless.

No comments: