Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Batman and Leonard



Ok, I signed it! I urge everyone else to sign it too. If these Radiohead sites get this kind of a blow then chances are the Radiohead fans will be sad. And if they're sad then I'm mad...and if I'm mad...Brock Smash!
No, seriously, I won't smash...I'll just drop depressed and withdrawn messages here on the blog and rain on everyone's parade.

Christopher Nolan is directing Batman 5?!! Holy cow, this is fantastico! Chris Nolan by the way is one of my favorite directors, he's one of the reasons why I wanted to get into the film biz in the first place. A shame it's not Tim Burton, the man himself, but...this is still great. In fact, judging by Nolan's detective, mystery style films, he could make a Batman movie as well as, if not better then Burton. We'll see, but I'm stoked.


No comments: