Tuesday, June 03, 2003

The Last Laugh



I saw that letter on Green Plastic too, and it's sort of discouraging. I dunno if I'd ever have the time to get around to it, but I'd love to start my own Radiohead website eventually. In between all of my other projects and items in life, it doesn't seem plausable, for now. Still, if that letter isn't a prank, then it would mean that my site-to-be as well as the sites of other Radiohead fans would have to take down their lyric and tab sections. Truly, that's a downer. I don't have any other way to read the lyrics to the Radiohead songs, and it's not like Thom York has taken to printing those lyrics in the booklet of each CD. It's ironic too, I thought Radiohead was supposed to be against big corporation business. Looks like Time Warner gets the last laugh.

Follow Me Around is still up and kicking, at least...the last time I checked it was. They had a little server problem for a while there, but they got it fixed. Still, I hope those two Radiohead websites, Green Plastic and Follow Me Around, don't get slammed by legalities. They're two of my favorite destinations on the web!

I really, really need to see you some stories. I know...I'll send you my story on the evils of cloning. It was a rejected school essay about a man who's into cloning technology for the publicity and media attention.

No comments: