Sunday, July 11, 2004

Future Brock also has a finished script

Right now I’m in the middle of rewriting my script. I had begun the rewriting process quite a while ago but neglected it until now. Rewriting is very difficult; it involves a lot of problem solving, plenty of thought and analysis and a little bit of self-meditation. And you never quite know if you’re fixing the problems with the script or simply creating more. I’m working on the rewrite now though because I want to finish the script and have it as polished as I can in time to send it into this contest. I’m going to see if Gabe, Alex and maybe Rebeckah can read it this time as well and offer insight.
Now, as you probably know, whenever I get involved in some writing endeavor, I tend to squelch on my posting duties here at Eyes Like Static. But I’m going to do my best not to let that happen this time. In fact, I’ve got some items in particular I want to mention later this week.

And guess what? This time next week I’ll have seen Braid, twice. Future Brock is such a fortunate dude…

No comments: