Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Infinite Sadness

Man, I've been in a depressive rut at work for a week and half now. I can't seem to shake it. I get better once I leave work. Can I get worker's comp for work related depression? So, I fittingly listen to Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. The blog is now my couch.

The Ghost of Jimmy Stewart. Soon to be short story? Perhaps. I never finish writing anything I say I will, so don't count on it.

"The ghost of Jimmy Stewart walks into Fredrico's, a hip Hollywood night club..."

7 comments:

Brock said...

I'm sorry your depressed man. :( We'll party this weekend like no other brotha. That's a good album to listen to when you're sad.

A short story on the Ghost of Jimmy? YES. I wants me some of that.

Gabe said...

Maybe it can be our sitcom! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

Word on the party.

Brock said...

Could be, but that might be a tad too threatening for the studio suits.

Brock said...

I think it should be a buddy-cop show. Stewart and Hitchcock, Beachside Patrol.

Joshua Provost said...

Welcome to nowhere fast, nothing here ever lasts.

If you worked for Farmers Insurance, you just might be able to get some time off. They have a seemingly endless "job-related stress day" policy. Just phone it in!

Gabe said...

"Job-related-stress day?" Awesome.

Brock said...

That's crazy. Understandable though since so many people go nuts because of their jobs.