Friday, August 13, 2004

You should do it now while its on your mind

So I just listened to that Owen song Gabe posted. I’m floored. It’s very mellow but very powerful sounding. I think I might have to devote more attention to those guys in my next few music purchases. In fact, I need to write a list of the albums I intend on purchasing.

Hey, check this out:


I didn’t know that Conan O’Brian was going to release some DVD’s. This is great. The first one is supposed to highlight his 10th Anniversary special (which I never saw) while the second is a much-needed Triumph the Insult Comic Dog DVD. I was just sitting around the other day thinking to myself “You know what? I have DVDs of the Simpsons, Futurama, and King of the Hill. But where’s my Conan O’Brian DVD’s?” I wasn’t sure what I wanted in a Conan O’Brian DVD, but I knew I wanted it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking everywhere for the dvd and I can't find it anywhere please help me I really love watching Conan and I really want the dvd

Anonymous said...

I've been looking everywhere for the dvd and I can't find it anywhere please help me I really love watching Conan and I really want the dvd

Anonymous said...

I've been looking everywhere for the dvd and I can't find it anywhere please help me I really love watching Conan and I really want the dvd