Sunday, November 14, 2004

Yo

Hey all, what's new? I'm gonna post something long tomorrow. A few reviews and stuff...things that I saw and listened to and I need to comment upon.

For one, I'm listening to this new Firebird Band album, and so far I'm liking it a lot. It's waaaaay more electronic then their first effort, but I've always been a fan of the synth. I think there's only one song with an actual guitar in it. I'll give you a review, but I likes it.

Anyone catch Modest Mouse on SNL last night? I meant to watch it, but well...I was at the show. Bah.

-Brock

2 comments:

Joshua Provost said...

OK, where is this promised post of yours? I was looking forward to it! :)

I'll make a quick post on Try Avoidance in a few minutes.

Brock said...

I got totally busy with a research paper that I put off over the weekend. Yes, there will be a post - I promise!