Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Subject - An Introduction

Ladies and gents, allow me to spare you of any further waiting and post for the first time, The Subject, my latest film.

A few things should be mentioned. Foremost among these few things: The Subject is my first short captured on film since Outside In. It follows a similar style, but I think the directing here is much more refined. Second, this is the long version. An edited version will be submitted to screenwars...but I consider this to be the film.

Also, some thanks are in order: Thanks to Josh for his suggestions, acting and editing, Thanks to Johnny Summers, Angie, Evan and Mike for their acting, and thanks to the crew for working so hard. Finally, thanks to the school for their support and thanks to Gabe for auditioning and giving me his thoughts during the production of the film.

That's all. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Gabe said...

I enjoyed. Well done, bravo!

Joshua Provost said...

This was the film that tried to take your life, but you came out on top.

Jeremy said...

Very nice! I like it.

Brock said...

Yes, this was the film that tried to take my life. But hey, we nailed it!