Friday, October 06, 2006

Spinach?

Prepare yourself for a major announcement:

"Spinach is used toilet paper! It’s used toilet paper!"

Thank you.


Brock was worried about his lack of posts, yet, where have I been? More importantly, has anyone noticed? If no one has noticed, is it really that important? ;-)

One of the weeks among my long absence, I was in New York. Good times were had all around. How could you not have good times in New York? How could you not have the New York Times? Well, I didn't.

My last post - August 14th. Wow, almost two months. Was I in a coma? No, school started, and being that I work for the fastest growing school district in Arizona, I was quite busy. It's finally at a steady pace. Thank goodness. Perhaps I'll be around more. Brock's been feeling neglected.

Why spinach? Why not? Do yourself a favor, avoid E. Coli salads.

2 comments:

Joshua Provost said...

That's quite a bit of randomness you've got there. I'll take a Gabe post any way I can get it at this point.

Which reminds me that it's been on my mind that I would like to participate in another Gabe-directed film at this point. No trifling, just let Gabe write, direct, shoot, and see the insanity that is Gabe.

Gabe said...

I'd love to. I'll see what I can come up with. But, Josh, you'll have to edit. Deal?