Thursday, August 06, 2020

Keeping my mind busy

So what do you do when your stomach feels like it's on the verge of emptying out all its contents, along with a brand new screenplay, at 11:30 at night? Something to keep your mind busy. I don't know why I feel like I'm about to puke; it might have something to do with the Japanese food I ate earlier this evening. Whatever the case may be, I'm waiting it out. And to keep my mind busy (and off the subject of...*gulp*), I'm here blogging...with you. And now the question pops into my head on what to talk about. There's no absolute way I can post a cohearant review of one of the many movies I've seen previously...is there? No, not a chance. I'm not even going to spell-check this puppy. I'm just running now... So we'll talk about Flim Flam. Flim Flam is a new film I've directed at SCC. It is the last film of my school career (assuming I don't go into another program) and it is somewhat constructed from the lectures, ideas and contraints presented within my Advanced Motion Picture class. It's simple (in a way), has some filmic qualities and is largely geared towards entertaining an audience for once...and not just strictly myself. We're editing right

Unfinished post by Brock.

No comments: