Thursday, August 06, 2020

Credit Reel

I've been mentally categorizing all of the things I've worked on in 2004 and 2005...for posterity purposes. I think I just like to make lists. Here, I'll share: Title - Project type - Position 2004: Last Rights with Johnny Boscow - Feature Length Screenplay - Writer Leaving Town - Unfinished Casket Lottery Video - Co-director, co-writer I'm Not Crazy - Short Film - Co-writer, director Pantomiming - Short Film - Writer, director, editor Outside In - Short Film - Writer, producer, director, editor Ballad for Bonifacy - Feature Length Screenplay - ABANDONED The Glove Box - Short Film - Coffee Boy The Truth About Dismembered Mexicans - Short Film - Cinematography Fine Line - Short Film - Cinematography Daydream - Short Film - Cinematography Hungry Man - Short Film - Cinematography 2005: Sin of the Opiate - Feature Length Screenplay - Researched Wildlifeless - Short Film - Writer Untitled Screen Wars Screenplay - Short Film - Writer Hornsby and the Void Luminous - Short Film - Writer The Madcap Armament - Feature Length Screenplay - Writer (incomplete)

Unfinished post by Brock (2/9/05)

No comments: