Wednesday, February 26, 2003

CEO Doorstop



Yeah, I heard about those brawls. That's pretty crazy. Sounds like they're having fun on tour though...
Great top 5, I especially like the Ugly Cassanova selection (Hint hint, Ugly may very well be a big name on this week's top 5).

Well, I can officially say that I'm pooped. Long day at school, long week at school, long month, and already I'm raring for a break. This Friday though is a big day, a communications quiz and an essay is due in composition. Oh yes, it's going to be one heck of a Thursday and Friday.

Did anyone watch that travesty that goes by the name of The Grammys? I only saw half, but man, talk about your bad awards show. True, I'll admit that most awards shows suck, it's a natural science right up there with gravity and the theory of Pi. But man, this one was really a cop-out. I think the best part of the entire show was when Simon and Garfunkle (I probably spelt his name wrong...) performed. I'm sure the network tape that holds the show is currently being used as a doorstop to the CEO's office somewhere in Cali.

Joan of Arc, Joan of Arc. It'll be an interesting experience, that's for sure. In all honesty, I don't know much about Arc, other then the fact that they're one of the breakoff bands that formed after the end of Captain Jazz. Oh yes, and they're mellow, soft spoken, but artistic. Well, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: