Friday, February 28, 2003

Not Right in the Head



Well, it looks like the weather is finally starting to clear up a bit here in Phoenix. Although, there are still some wicked black looking storm clouds hanging over the valley. Nice weather though, if not a touch chilly. There's one heck of a wind out there that seems to cut right through the thickest jacket and into bone.
To say that this has been a good week would be fairly true, although I didn't feel too well last night. Headache, dizzy, tired and really to call it a week...maybe my uncomfort has to do with the fact that today was the day I turned in my first major 100+ point essay for college. I hope it goes over well, this is the big stuff now. No more cruddly little 20 pointers, we're in the big times now.

A shame that there aren't any good films out right now, cause I'm in the movie mood. I watched One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest for the first time on Wednesday. Talk about a movie, that film has everything. Conflict, human behavior, drama, well known actors before they were stars, and a climatic, touching ending that ranks among the best of all time.
Let's go... Very dynamic.

No comments: